Hairy dancing beards - this should make complete sense to everyone. These hairy bearded men dancing in the nip here are a reminder that we’re all prime movers and shakers regardless of our physical or mental wrappings. If evolution is driven by the fittest folks then what better way to buff up... shake what you got.
This solid, durable bit of kit will travel well with you wherever you're headed - camping with friends, an evening on the porch, backpacking or bikepacking through the wilderness... Get outside.
- Dishwasher, freezer and oven safe
- Suitable for use on direct flame - gas or campfire - just mind the handle as it'll get hot
- Please, don't put it in a microwave (do we even need to say that?)
Our enamelware mugs made in Poland. Each is a high quality steel build that has been enamelled using traditional techniques that have remained pretty-much unchanged for generations. Each coat of enamel on these mugs is applied by the skilled hands of people, not machines. The enamel coating itself is a material made by fusing powdered glass to a substrate by firing, usually in a temperature between 750 and 850 °C. The resulting piece is highly durable and 100% food safe.
Look after this mug and you'll have it to pass it on to future generations.
- Tea and food can cause discolouration over time - this is normal
- Avoid throwing, dropping or scratching your mug
- Clean with a sponge and mild soap/detergent
- Avoid cleaning with abrasive pads or scourers
Get the right size
A favourite t-shirt should be so comfy you feel like you’re not wearing it. Sizes shown are for a European market. For our North American customers we recommend choosing one size up. Refer to our guide below to make your best choice.